Katie Baker's Blog of Inquiry

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Reviewing the results:

1. Have the most important questions been addressed?- Yes, I have answered most of my questions about good nutrition and healthy eating habits for weight management that have allowed me to answer my essential question: How do I develop healthy eating habits for weight management and for life?
2. Have any new questions arisen?- Yes. What are the best foods to have in my house to help promote healthy eating, especially when I am scrambling to make a meal? What do I need to make sure to shop for every week? These questions can easily be answered once I start eating this way as I will realize what I really need to have around to make my meals balanced.
3. Is there extra or repeated information that can be eliminated? No, it has already been eliminated when I was webbing.
4. Where there holes in my understanding? – I can’t think of any holes that I was aware of consciously. Talking with Kate cleared up any that I might have had.
5. Are there other ways to view the information or perspectives I should be considering?- This is a difficult question. I feel like I suppose to say yes, but I can’t really think of any ways.